How to check NTN number in Pakistan?
NTN stands for National Tax Number. Hence, in order to check your NTN number, you will have to follow these steps.
- To check NTN number in Pakistan, click on the “Online NTN/STRN Inquiry” option from the left sidebar.
- Step 1: Here you will see the new page where you will have to select your relevant option from the drop-down under Parameter type. In order to check your NTN number select the NTN option.
- Step 2: In the next step, you will have to enter your personal Cnic number under Registration No field.
- Step 3: Provide captcha code (eg. TfqBMo given in snapshot) against the “Enter code” field.
- After providing information click the “Verify” button.
- If the information is valid it shows the results while on the other hand, it shows error/ invalid information/ no record found.
Recommended for you: How to become filer