Hence, in order to find out the answer ‘how to check NTN number in Pakistan?’, all you have to do is visit FBR Online NTN/STRN Inquiry and follow these steps:
- To check NTN number in Pakistan, click on the “Online NTN/STRN Inquiry” option from the left sidebar.
- Select your relevant option from the drop-down.
- Provide your respective “Registration No” in the registration field. (This is a number that you received when you submitted your request to get a National Taxation Number.)
- Provide your “CNIC” in the CNIC field.
- Provide captcha against the “Captcha” field.
- Providing information click the “Submit” button.
- If the information is valid it shows the results while on the other hand, it shows error/ invalid information/ no record found.
Recommended for you: How to become filer