On property transfer active tax payer pay only 1% tax against double tax paid by non-filers 2%, and tax filer pay 2% on total amount of purchased property while non-filer again pay double amount 4% on the same property. A non-filer is not allowed to purchase any property having valued over Rs five million whereas active tax payers are not barred from purchasing any property. The filer pays 10 percent tax on auctioning by government, where as non-filers pays 15 percent on the auction of goods of government and other companies. In simple words you will save taxes when buying/ selling or transfer of property.
- You will save your money when buying/ selling or transfer of Property.
- On property transfer tax ratio for:
- Filer – 1%, Non-filer – 2%
- On purchase of property (over Rs. 40,00,000) value tax ratio for:
- Filer – 2%, Non-filer – 4%filers
|1||Purchase of Property (over Rs. 40,00,000)||2%||4%|